Monday, June 12, 2017

Thinking of You



Happy Monday my friends.  We had an awesome weekend...several graduation parties celebrating kids heading off to college in the fall, a baseball game, time at the pool and several hours creating yesterday morning.  My perfect kind of weekend. So that means I have lots of cards to share with you this week!

First up to share this week is actually a card I made last week but didn't get a chance to post.  Perfect to play along with the current challenge over at CASology.  My dear friend Jen sent me these gorgeous stamps. Thank you so much Jen! I appreciate you!


13 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Adorable! Love the string behind the pretty butterfly!

Gerrina said...

Sounds like a super weekend!
The graduation-kids will hear this week if they are of to their next study here in the Netherlands...so for some an important week!
Your card is a beautiful one Love the blue (is my favo-colour...)
Hope your week will be a good one too! Hugs, Gerrina

Sue Lelli said...

YOU are the master of white space with pops of color! I LOVE the subtle BG and that pretty butterfly and string! FAB card, Lynn!

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love the blues!
Happy Monday!

Jen W. said...

Love the stencil behind that gorgeous butterfly! Hugs to you!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautifully layered, Lynn! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Melissa said...

This is so sweet and pretty, Lynn! I love the monochromatic color scheme and the little touch of string!
Thank you for joining us over at CASology! :)

Lisa Elton said...

I like the soft lines in the background Lynn, this is lovely!!

Hannelie said...

Soft and delicate! A beautiful design Lynn! So good to see you at CASology!
Have a great day!

Karen B. said...

The mix of blue is so delightful.

sandie said...

wow a stencil background, looks amazing and love the subtle blue colour x

Anita in France said...

Light, airy and lovely, Lynn ... love that little nest of thread behind the fluttery butterfly! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

That is such a gorgeous blue, Lynn, and I love the thread circling behind the butterfly. I love the look, never think to do it.